Delta Green Sessions via Roll20

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone, my work schedule has slowed to the point when I can start organizing a few games on Roll20 during the weekends. I will be running some one-shot scenarios of the new Delta Green RPG beta rules, which you can download free here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OogZHpifybUFvdSi9lCpttF50hkiRPGw3J-Efiax-YQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to run a session Sunday, November 22nd, from 1:00-5:00 Eastern time. Let me know if a different day/time works better and I will try to reschedule

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in trying out the system and if either of those time slots work out for you. I will run a session if there are at least three willing to give it a go.

Edited by Jason Fritz

Posted

I am interested in trying Delta Green, but I'll be at BGG.Con from Wednesday till Sunday.  I understand if I have to miss this first one, but I would love to play eventually if there are others willing.

Posted

JJ, that's fine. I plan on running these monthly. Keep an eye out for the next session in December.

Posted (edited)

I would love to play! I have never had a chance to play DG. Have not been on Roll20 in a couple of years. Need to see if my account is active. 

Thanks

Brian

Edited by Deltagreen

Posted

Well, 15 min after 1:00 and no players, so I'm going to call this one. I'll schedule the December game shortly. Let me know if anyone has a preferred date/time and I'll try to work around that.

Posted

Next session scheduled for Sunday, Jan 17th. Starting at 1:00 Eastern time.

Posted

Reminder, I'll be running a game tomorrow at 1:00 Eastern time.

Posted

If Sundays, I can only do the 6-10 slot.

Aaron

Posted

Aaron, thanks for your interest. The game may already be filled up for March 6th. IF you want to pop in on Roll20 that night to see if there is a no-show, that would be fine by me.

Posted

FYI, scheduling another run-through for May 15th at 1:00 PM.

Posted

I would absolutely love to take part, but the 6-10 timeframe would work better for me personally. If that doesn't work, no worries! 

Posted

Next time I run, I'll do it in the 6-10 timeframe. Keep watching this space.

As a reminder to everyone else, the game is coming up this Sunday at 1:00 Eastern.

Posted

So, is this game happening tomorrow?