Jason Fritz

Delta Green Sessions via Roll20

Hey everyone, my work schedule has slowed to the point when I can start organizing a few games on Roll20 during the weekends. I will be running some one-shot scenarios of the new Delta Green RPG beta rules, which you can download free here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OogZHpifybUFvdSi9lCpttF50hkiRPGw3J-Efiax-YQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to run a session Sunday, November 22nd, from 1:00-5:00 Eastern time. Let me know if a different day/time works better and I will try to reschedule

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in trying out the system and if either of those time slots work out for you. I will run a session if there are at least three willing to give it a go.

Edited by Jason Fritz

I am interested in trying Delta Green, but I'll be at BGG.Con from Wednesday till Sunday.  I understand if I have to miss this first one, but I would love to play eventually if there are others willing.

I would love to play! I have never had a chance to play DG. Have not been on Roll20 in a couple of years. Need to see if my account is active. 

Thanks

Brian

Edited by Deltagreen

Well, 15 min after 1:00 and no players, so I'm going to call this one. I'll schedule the December game shortly. Let me know if anyone has a preferred date/time and I'll try to work around that.